SaferKiwis offers 3 main products that cover a range of systems and processes for your business.
We tailor all our services to your specific requirements, and adapt them in a way that works for you and your business needs. If you don’t think we offer what you need, get in touch and we’ll be happy to let you know whether we can offer any support.
Health and Safety Packs
Our health and safety packs are designed for smaller businesses (<20 employees) to cover your basic needs in one easy in implement pack. The full pack includes the following sections:
- Responsibilities and induction
- Emergency and evacuation
- Contractor management
- Traffic management
- SOPs (safe operating procedures)
- Storage & handling
- Law and relevant regulations
- We have also recently added a COVID-19 section.
If you have more than 20 employees please contact us as some of your requirements will differ from the SMEs.
The pack can be e-mailed and invoiced and it can be purchased in whole or in part.
Click on the button below to contact us for further information.
The ongoing maintenance plans are designed for clients that have all the processes in place from the packs and you’re ready to move into managing your health and safety processes ongoing. The individually tailored plans can cover any number of the following:
- Review of documentation and processes as per legislative requirements.
- Updates to documentation and processes as per legislative requirements.
- Management of hazard reporting and reviews.
- Management of incidents and reviews.
- Management of risk assessments.
- Contractor pre-qualification and management (obtaining and recording contractor information)
- Training (keeping a training register maintained)
- Updating and creation of SOPs (Safe operating procedures) as needed.
- Maintaining servicing of equipment and machinery
- WorkSafe notifications
This system is designed to bring matters that require your input to your attention, so you can put your energy into and focus on exactly what’s needed.
All of the above services are carried out off site and a contact person who you nominate will be contacted when items are due. This takes the pressure off you having to either pay someone to do it for you, or keeping track of this yourself.
Click on the button below to contact us if you are interested in finding out more.
SaferKiwis is here to guide you through the ins and outs of anything health and safety, and COVID-19 is no exception. We’re clued up on what needs to happen and how, what the contact tracing requirements are and how to complete the COVID-19 WorkSafe safety plan. If you have not already done so please download a copy of the safety plan from our homepage.
This is a FREE service and we’re welcoming any questions you may have via e-mail. However, there will be a charge if you need us to attend site, costs vary.
We aim to respond to COVID-19 questions within the working day (due to the importance and seemingly ever changing requirements).
Please click the button below to return to the homepage to download your copy of the COVID-19 safety plan in a handy .PDF (Adobe) or .Doc (Word) format.
The way we believe health and safety works best is to develop and implement a process with you, then carry out reviews to work out the kinks, and to ensure that it is streamlined effectively for your business. Please do not expect that everything will be hitch free during the implementation process (although this has and can happen)! Once it is up and running it’s simple management from thereon, you can move into an ongoing maintenance plan or manage things yourself in-house.
A full list of SaferKiwis services are below. If the service you’re looking for is not listed then please contact us via our contact us page, we will be happy to let you know how we can help:
- Health and safety policies
- Health and safety systems and processes
- Audit advice
- JSAs, SWMS (Job Safety Analysis, Safe Work Method Statements)
- Contractor pre-qualification & contractor management
- SOPs (Safe Operating Procedures)
- Emergency procedures and response plans
- Hazard identification / documentation
- Ongoing maintenance of all health and safety systems and processes
- COVID-19 requirements and safety plans
- Staff talks / presentations
- Safety manuals
- SSSPs (Site Specific Safety Plans)
- T/As (Task Analysis)
- Incident investigation reporting
- Site assessments
- WorkSafe information
- WorkSafe review of reviewable decisions
SaferKiwis provides unlimited support to our clients on our maintenance plan 7 days a week, 365 days a year. It’s our way of showing that we’re here for you, no matter what the day or what the situation – it’s a simple understanding that health and safety doesn’t sleep!