SaferKiwis Limited has been designed to support you and your business with all your health and safety needs, in one handy place. We offer complete flexibility over what you would like us to be involved with, we truly do work with you. Here we believe that health and safety, if implemented correctly, can not only keep your workers safe, and business compliant, but it can also REDUCE costs (got you thinking didn’t it).
Let us help you by servicing and maintaining all of your current systems and processes, and if you don’t have any – do not worry! We have packs available to get you started.
If you have some processes in place but you’re not sure how they’re performing – perhaps they were set up a while ago and need a check over to ensure they’re still current and working well, then we’re definitely able to help.
If you have all your health and safety neatly in place, and you know it’s all working well, reviews look great, incident levels are fantastic – then we can still save you money! Take a look at our ongoing health and safety maintenance plans and we can take the stress and pressure off all those documentation reviews, scheduled updates, hazard, risk and incident management and all that other health and safety paperwork that just gets pushed to the side and gives you a headache.
A great way to get started is by completing one of our free assessments, look for the ‘FREE ASSESSMENT’ button below and complete a series of quick answer questions, this provides us and you a general overview of what you currently have in place. Once complete it will wing its way to our inbox and you’ll get a report through within 2 working days – from a real person (customer service is real).
New Zealanders deserve to be safe at work, we want to help you, and your workers become Safer Kiwis – making sure you, and your workers, go home safe and healthy to their families, every day.
The benefits of working with us
Ever wondered why health and safety is so important? It’s not just to keep you, your workplace and workers safe, it has many other benefits and these are being increasingly recognised as a vital part of any business. Here are some of the benefits below:
- Creating safer working environments, which in turn; reduces injuries and injury-related costs – an organisation that ensures working environments are safe and that the level of risk is as low as practicable save money on medical related costs for workers.
- Improves business opportunities – organisations which develop robust health and safety systems are often preferable to other potential organisations to collaborate with as the level of risk is lower.
- Provides measurable health and safety systems – This enables the organisation to assess its own health and safety systems and see where there are areas for improvement/development.
- Meeting legal requirements – implementing a robust health and safety structure in the workplace ensures that all legal requirements are met.
- Reputation – The above steps ultimately improve the organisations reputation.
Everyone has a responsibility when it comes to health and safety. We’ll do our best to ensure that you meet your obligations and become a better business. We have your interests at heart because we want to protect you.
When to Contact SaferKiwis
SaferKiwis provides advice and guidance with the following health and safety areas in your business:
- Understanding the legislation and regulations that are specific to your business (such as the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015, Health and Safety (General Risk Workplace Management) Regulations, hazardous chemicals etc). Interpreting this into easy to follow processes and implementing them in your business.
- There’s more to health and safety that just safety, we also cover health. We’re linked up with a few occupational therapists across the country, and can recommend some mental health services that you can offer your workers.
- Health and safety systems, processes, issues and reporting in the following areas: COVID-19, responsibilities and inductions, fines and prosecution (however, we’re not lawyers), contractor management, evacuation and emergency, hazards, risks (JSA/SWMS etc) and incident management, traffic management (in conjunction with the building code), SOPs (Safe operating procedures), reporting requirements, committees and more…
- Reviewing incidents and corresponding with WorkSafe where required.
All of our services are tailored to suit your business, we can adapt and change services as your business needs. We don’t fit your business into our box, we fit in yours.
If you think you could benefit from having a chat with us please click on the ‘contact us’ button below to take you to our contact page. Call or send us a message, we’re always happy to help you get it right.